Monday 30 April 2018

LO4: Client and focus group feedback [✓]


This is some feedback that Sheffield Publishing House gave to me on one version of my magazine. I took this feedback and used it to make improvements to my magazine. 


I also created a survey and sent it out to a focus group, these were people within my target audience of 16 to 25-year olds. These are the responses that I got about my magazine. Overall my feedback was positive with many people saying that it was good however I did get some improvements. My focus group liked both the contents page and cover page very much, however, did say that I should improve the resolution of my masthead. The feekback I got from my survey is something that is important to me as it is from my target audience so I will take everything they have taken into consideration and make the appropriate alterations.   














No comments:

Post a Comment