Tuesday 13 March 2018

LO2: Call sheets [✓]


This is a call sheet for the first photoshoot that I am going to do. This includes all the information that me and any other peoole involved may need to know, ranging from what equipment is needed to what the model needs to wear. It also includes contingencies, this means there is a back up plan if anything didnt go to plan during the shoot.


This is another call sheet for my photoshoot which I will be doing, I am going to send this to my model so that he will have all the information that he needs for the photoshoot. 

This is a callsheet for another location which I am going to be shooting. Like my other photoshoots, a copy of this callsheet will be sent to Regan in order for him to know the information which is needed for the shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment