Tuesday 13 March 2018

LO2: Fonts, Graphics and House Style Colours [✓]

This is a board of ideas of the fonts, graphics and house style colours which I want to use within my magazine. I will use this board as inspiration when creating my magazine. All of the fonts I have chosen fit my target audience as they are san serif so this means they are easier to read which is something that is important when making a magazine as the readers need to be able to read articles with ease. I have also made sure that my fonts fit the indie style of my magazine as they are not typical fonts, being different and interesting, like the genre of indie music. The graphics I have chosen are things which I think would link well to my indie music magazine, "Off Beat". Some of these connote music whilst others are shapes which would make my magazine interesting, especially on the cover page. I have chosen that the house style colours of my magazine are going quite simple, with it being mainly monochrome colours but with pops of bright orange. I would like to use these colours as they are complementary colours so they look nice together. Also, they link nicely to the indie theme of my music magazine because they are bright colours which will be eye-catching and this means that they stand out which is much like indie music, which is the type of music that my magazine is about. The black and white are neutral and will also work nicely alongside the orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment